Title IX Information
As an educational institution, Iowa Central Community College strives to provide a respectful, safe, and non-threatening environment for students and employees. The mission of the College is to provide quality educational opportunities in and outside the classroom. Harassment and violence against students, faculty, and staff subverts this mission and will not be tolerated. Students who feel that they have been the subjects of such harassment should advise the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Development or the College's Director, Human Resources / Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Coordinator. Staff members should advise one of the following: their immediate supervisor, the appropriate Vice President, or the College's Director, Human Resources / EEO Coordinator.
Title IX Team
Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Development
Human Resources Director
Student Life & Activities Student Director
Athletic Compliance Coordinator
Campus Security Coordinator
Campus Security Specialist
Health Services Coordinator
Mental Health Counselor
- To reach Campus Security call . Campus members are strongly encouraged to store this number into their cell phones. You can email Campus Security at any time at: email@example.com
- In the event of an immediate threat, danger, or injury contact the local authorities by dialing 911.
Title IX Personnel Training Materials
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training & Certificate Course
- Ahlers Training: Title IX Overview
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Rules - Title IX Coordinators
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Regulations - Investigator Training
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Regulations - Higher Education Decision Makers
- Ahlers Training: New Title IX Rules - Higher Education Supportive Measures and Informal Resolution
If you have an urgent health problem, physical or emotional, that requires prompt attention but is non-life threatening emergency:
- Unity Point Health Urgent Care at 802 Kenyon Road, Entrance C, , Hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. and weekends 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Family Violence Center
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Abuse
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
I felt right at home when I came to visit Iowa Central.